Colon Hydrotherapy FAQs - Your Questions Answered for Dermatitis
Description goes here.
- Is colon hydrotherapy safe?Yes. All the equipment that comes into contact with the patient is disposable. Water pressure is very low, and pre-filtered. Colon hydrotherapy is not habit-forming, unlike laxatives, and actually improves muscle tone.
- What is involved?Filtered water is slowly introduced under gentle gravitational pressure, through the rectum and into the colon. Aided by massage and breathing techniques, the water begins to soften and cleanse the colon, resulting in faecal matter and old deposits being washed away with all the waste water. The therapist works progressively around the structure of the colon, allowing water to alternatively flow in and release.
Herbal preparations may be used for certain conditions and regular colon implants of lactobacillus acidophilus are given to assure normalisation of bowel flora.
We will preserve the modesty of the patient to the utmost during the process.
- How long will a treatment take?The whole process takes around an hour and a half.
- Who can benefit from colon hydrotherapy?Everyone.
- Is there any preparation?No special measures are necessary prior to treatment, although results may be more rapidly achieved by following a colon cleansing programme.
- What results can I expect?Most people quickly experience improved mental clarity after treatment. Toxic loads are diminished and elimination improved. A greater feeling of well-being and lightness is felt.
Obvious relief from constipation, bloating, toxic headaches, painful haemorrhoids and skin problems.
In the long term, bowel disease risk is lessened and nutrients are better absorbed, leading to improved all round health.
- How many treatments should I have?This will be dependent upon the condition being treated, the individual and the initial results.
It takes 3 - 4 treatments to cleanse the colon, depending on the condition. We can recommend 6 to 12 treatments over a one or two month period, as a lifetimes build up of deposits cannot be removed in one or two irrigations only.
Following the course, it is a good idea to have a treatment every three to six months to maintain cleanliness and good elimination. You will be given professional advice on diet and nutrition to suit your individual needs.
- Cancellation Policy?I realise that sometimes, cancellations cannot be avoided, however, I do ask that you give at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel this must be done by phone and not text. The full treatment fee will be charged if you do not give 48 hours notice.